Monday, February 25, 2013

week2/25-3/1

Dear Parents and students:
Last week, Parent Teacher Conference went so well.  I'm so proud of your students as well as so proud of the efforts that you have put in to support your students' learning.  Time past so fast, it is off track time again after this Friday.  I have noticed that students lost a quite bit of their language during the last break.  Therefore, I strongly recommend  all of you to keep your students' Chinese learning half hours daily during the break.  This week, we will learn about "She likes red color." in Better Chinese lesson 13.  Math, we will learn review place value and add tens and subtract tens.  Social study, we will learn about rock and soil.
 Quiz:
We will have lesson 12 quiz this Friday. (blue color: students need to be able to recognize; red color: students need to be able to write.)

http://quizlet.com/20197574/bc12-what-do-you-want-to-eat-flash-cards/
Home work:
Speaking & Listening: week 17 
Reading book: 5 minutes per day
Writing book: lesson 12
Math Journal:  This week,  I would like students choose five favorite two digit numbers such as ( 26, 46, 67, 88,99) and add tens and ones. Please have your student copy below chart and draw their favorite objects to represent the numbers and write down the equation as well. (homework.

 

Math Envision: Please take less than 10 minutes each day and have your students view the concepts that I assign on the Topic 10-3, 10-4, 10-5 in Math Envision.
https://www.pearsonsuccessnet.com/snpapp/login/login.jsp

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.