Last week, we have a wonderful Valentines party. Parents, thank you so much for helping the party. This week is short week. I will have a substitute for two days because of the Parent Teacher Conference. For last week math journal homework, I have found out that some of parents can not see the pictures and Chinese test words which was posted on my blog. In the future, please let me know early so I can find other way to give you the information. This week, we are going to finish lesson 12 and start learning about lesson 13 "She likes red." in Better Chinese. Math, we will review Topic 9 comparing and number ordering , than we will learn about Topic 10 adding ones and tens. Social study, we will learn about financial literacy (money and presidents on the money).
Quiz:
We will have lesson 11 quiz this Friday. (blue color: students need to be able to recognize; red color: students need to be able to write.)
http://quizlet.com/19932863/bc11-i-like-to-eat-fruit-flash-cards/
Home work:
Speaking & Listening: week 17
Reading book: 5 minutes per day
Writing book: lesson 11
Math Journal: This week, I would like students choose five favorite two digit numbers such as ( 26, 46, 67, 88,99) and write down one less, one more and ten less, ten more numbers. Please have your student copy below chart and draw their favorite objects to represent the numbers. (Students don't need to use l to represent tens . to represent ones. They can draw their favorite fruit or food such as strawberry to represent tens, grape to represent ones.) Let me know if you are confused about the homework.
Math Envision: Please take less than 10 minutes each day and have your students view the concepts that I assign on the Topic 10 in Math Envision.
https://www.pearsonsuccessnet.com/snpapp/login/login.jsp
Have great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.