Welcome back to school again! During last break, our family drove to California and visited Disneyland and Legoland. My two boys had a lot fun out there. I hope that you had a lot of fun during the break. I upload videos in the Math page on my blog.
This week, we will review Lesson 20 "How much?" in Better Chinese and start last lesson which you can find it on the website:http://xuele.moe.edu.sg/xuele/slot/u107/index1.html (Please see the instruction below). Math: we will review times and continue the graphing and collecting the data. Social and science: we will learn about Chinese Dragon festival and grass cycle.
On Friday, we will have our lesson 17 Chinese words quiz.
Lesson 17: Blue is to know, Red is to be able to write.
鸟,鱼,猫,狗,物,
可爱,只, 没http://quizlet.com/22020630/bc17-flash-cards/
Homework:
Math Journal: No Assignment.
Listening & speaking: lesson 17
Important Note:
We will have 4th Benchmark test in two weeks, I will send math review homework this Friday.
During 6/24-6/27 I will have Chinese final exam on the lingt classroom in the computer lab, please have your students review lingt homework as often as possible. During the final exam, I will say the sentence or give the pictures, students need to answer the questions and record it.
During the last week, we will have reading activity. We will set up the date for you to come, and have your students teach you read the book in Chinese.
I'm in need of pictures for Chinese New Year, Christmas and Halloween activities. If you have those pictures, please send me a copy.
Please turn in your students Chinese reading book today. If you already turn it in, don't worry about it.
How to use the xuele website?
First step: go to http://xuele.moe.edu.sg/xuele/slot/u107/index1.html
Then double click 一年级, you will see 一上,一下。
When you see 一上,一下, please double click 一上,
After click 一上, you will see numbers 1-5, please click number 5,
When you double click 5, you will see 课文 appear first in the middle oval shape, please click 课文
Then you will see the lesson, press triangle sign to start the lesson.
To go back you can press 回主页。
Let me know if you have any questions!
Have a wonderful week!
Mrs.McFarland





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.